Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Overheard ... The New Campaign

  • "We're feeding the hungry!" (NPC)
    "And who's brilliant idea was that?!" (Perci)
  • "It's like we're running a gauntlet of nerdhood!"
  • "Reassure this, shinypants!"
  • "I tend to cause panic in a lot of things"
  • "You're gonna fall to your fiery death"
    "Again?!"
  • "Family values? So my sister can lend me money for weapons of mass destruction?"
  • "That's how Yu learned to operate a meth lab! I mean, a magic lab!"
  • "I want a vermin attractant!"
  • "Now we just need to find an elephant."
  • "I need to put some ranks in Handle Gnome"
  • "This is why I'm not in the Gnomish baseball league"
  • "Squeeze her 'til she poops!"
  • "All right. We spent the evening slaughtering smurfs"
  • "It pays to be a ranged ... spell ... flinger"

No comments:

Post a Comment