Monday, July 12, 2010

Overheard ... The Leftovers

So we're into our new campaign, but before I start writing the wacky things we say there, I found a page of leftover quotes from the previous campaign ... I apologize if any of these are repeats. We may have had two lists going for a while.

Anyway ....

  • "He caught the ultimate STD ... demon possession!"
  • "That was clever! Write it down!"
  • "Why are you trying to get our raccoon drunk?"
  • "I'd like to see you blow up a ballista"
  • "Don't forget to pick up your raccoon on your way over"
  • "Don't break our Eladrin! We only have so many!"
  • "You may now resume crapping your pants"
  • "Do dragons have kidneys?"
    "They have to, otherwise they wouldn't be able to pee"
  • "Aw! I've drooled on my spells"
  • "Smelly sock attack!"
  • "I think it's immune to death"
  • "Divodhiin ... cries because he can't scream"
  • "Oh dude! In our next party, we should have a rodeo clown!"
  • "We've had tentacles the whole time?!"
  • "I'll save your boss!"
  • "So, you won't be the priest at our wedding?"
    "No. I will come to your exorcism, though."
  • "I'll do the exorcism for free. For old time's sake."
  • "Are you not doing anything because everyone is judging you?"
  • "Ooh! Time to supe-up our meat shield!"
  • "Aw! Everything's immune to fire."
    "It's Hell. We're in Hell."
  • "We need to kill him as soon as possible"
  • "Shit! Sorry, I keep forgetting I'm dead."
  • "Oh my god, we're the rulers of the Abyss, oh my god, what are we going to do? Oh my god ..."

Stay tuned! The next post will introduce the characters of our new campaign, and more loverly things we've said while playing.

You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment