Saturday, April 10, 2010

Overheard... part VIII (The Final Edition)

Our campaign has ended, and a new one will soon begin, so here is the last "Overheard" ... at least until the new campaign is in full swing!


  • "Fake cookies!"
    "They're not fake, they're substandard"
  • "Don't O.D. on heroism!"
  • "Come down, you brain slug"
  • "Hell oysters. Yuck."
  • "He's managed to make it with a succubi, he should be able to make it with a chaotic evil version of himself"
  • "Ok, no one is playing with the skull"
  • "Kick him in the undead kneecaps!"
  • "So, you won't be the priest at our wedding?" (A)
    "No, but I will come to your exorcism" (G)
  • "... hits you with his broad."
    "That wasn't in the character description"
  • "You're in an intestine, but you're not dead yet" (M)
    "I can dimension door out!" (A)
    "Poor thing will be hungry again and won't know why" (G)
  • "I feel sorry for the worm."
    "We're the one's who crawled up it's bum!"
  • "Is shitting my pants a standard action?"
  • "Everybody stops to golf clap"
  • "I'm a turnip!"
    "A turnip that can cast Bolt of Glory"
    "I'm an angry turnip!"
  • "It's a good thing my underwear isn't magical"

No comments:

Post a Comment